Storytelling for daily life
Uing storytelling structure in daily life
Nancy Duarte’s approach
- Overview video here, and her interview on Lenny’s podcast.
- what is, what could be (what is, what could, what is, what could… sense of longing)… and then finally: new bliss at the end
- beginning, middle, end
- rise and fall (build tension and release it)
- create longing… tell future in shape of a story
- audience journey — big idea: where you moving them from, where you moving them to? what is your POV and what’s at stake if they do or don’t adopt it
- each slide should make 1 point in support of that big idea… don’t make an extra slide unless it support the big idea with a new point.